Guidelines and Templates
To submit a CORNET proposal please download the following proposal templates, fill them out offline and upload them for submission using the CORNET Submission Tool. Do not reuse templates you might have downloaded for previous calls!
The zip file includes:
- The Guidelines for Applicants: 0 Guidelines Cornet 29th Call
Please also note: The guidelines have changed since the 22nd call regarding the criteria for a resubmission, since the 24th call regarding formatting and language and since the 27th call regarding the number of participating SMEs and the submission deadline for national documents (see guidelines).
- 1. Proposal Application Form: 1 Proposal Application Form
2. Annex Dissemination Plan: 2 Dissemination Plan
3. Annex Work Plan: 3 Work Plan
4. Annex List SME Users Committee: 4 List User Committee
5. Annex Letter of Intent: 5 LOI User Committee
6. Annex Declaration of Intention – Association: 6 DOI Association
7. Annex Declaration of Intention – RTO: 7 DOI RTO
8. Annex Draft Consortium Agreement: 8 Consortium Agreement
(draft = adapted to proposal but without signatures)
To find out about key criteria and aims for CORNET please take a look at the assessment guidelines (pdf) and evaluation form before you write your proposal. The CORNET evaluators will complete this evaluation report (pdf). Please note that the evaluation report is for your information only and not part of your application and therefore must not be submitted by applicants.