Guidelines and Templates
To submit a CORNET proposal please download the following proposal templates, fill them out offline and upload them for submission using the CORNET Submission Tool. Do not reuse templates you might have downloaded for previous calls!
Attention: These templates are for your information only! The 28th Call for Proposals is already closed. Please download the latest templates once the 29th call has opened.
The zip file includes:
The Guidelines for Applicants: 0_guidelines_cornet_28th_call
Please also note: The guidelines have changed since the 22nd call regarding the criteria for a resubmission, since the 24th call regarding formatting and language and since the 27th call regarding the number of participating SMEs and the submission deadline for national documents (see guidelines).
1. Proposal Application Form: 1_proposal_application_form.doc
2. Annex Dissemination Plan: 2_dissemination_plan.doc
3. Annex Work Plan: 3_work_plan.xls
4. Annex List SME Users Committee: 4_list_user_committee.doc
5. Annex Letter of Intent: 5_loi_user_committee.doc
6. Annex Declaration of Intention – Association: 6_doi_association.doc
7. Annex Declaration of Intention – RTO: 7_doi_rto.doc
8. Annex Draft Consortium Agreement: 8_consortium_agreement.doc
(draft = adapted to proposal but without signatures)
To find out about key criteria and aims for CORNET please take a look at the assessment guidelines (pdf) and evaluation form before you write your proposal. The CORNET evaluators will complete this evaluation report (pdf). Please note that the evaluation report is for your information only and not part of your application and therefore must not be submitted by applicants.